still haven't reviewed...

I have a quiz scheduled tomorrow on International Relations and I still haven't touched any of the review materials I have. I'm so lazy. I just want to face the computer monitor and forget about my studies... for how long? I dunno.

My kuya made me watch one of his latest movie downloads, he said t'was some teen flick na may pagka-Charlie's Angels.. when Kuya left to head who-knows-where, I've watched it with full enthusiasm... hehe, ewan ko ba, I miss watching movies na kasi. The movie was entitled D.E.B.S, stands for Discipline, Energy, Beauty, and Strength. Comedy and Romance na hindi pambata. Uhmm.. I really don't know how am I going to present to you my own synopsis of the movie, so why don't you just go to this site and read it there. Thanks.



From what I've read, t'was a film showed last 2004 at Sundance Film Festival and re-released in selected U.S Cities last March, 2005... DVD was made available last June 7, 2005. I guess now you have to borrow my CD if you're interested in watching it, unless of course someone will bring it here. I've also read that the movie was included in the Chicago Gay and Lesbian Film Festival... wonder why? For you to know and for me not to let you know... haha! Hey Evita! I'm recommending this movie to you! Go watch it with your special someone. *wink* *wink*

Haayy.. need to get up early tomorrow, para magbasa ng Philippine Star, Basic Rules of IHL at magbasa din ng buhay ni Kant.

No comments: