Haha! ang saya nung Speech class namin kanina! May group presentation kasi kami today. through acting, we are to show situations wherein these 3 non-directive responses would occur: Uh-huh, reflective content and open question. I was not able to prepare a script last night so I've only managed to come up with a script during our Stats class together with Angela. We've been able to come up with one crazy kick-ass story that is really unique coz it showcases talking fishes.. hehe.. ( Paul even referred to it as Finding Nemo-like.. nyeks! ) There were 8 groups in all and it elated us in great measure to have achieved the fourth place... achieving it with less effort on our part. But of course, I know it could've been better if only we had the time to make it even better.

[ free burger king meal courtesy of rhiane ]

Rhiane asked me to accompany her in buying a small Sto. Nino figurine... unfortunately, we didn't spot a store offering that kind of goods so we just spent the remaining of our breaktime in BK. Of course, having only 100 bucks as my baon for today, 60% of which is allotted already for my transpo fare back and forth, I couldn't afford anymore to buy myself a meal because I've already bought a hotdog sandwich in 7 Eleven earlier. Well... nalibre na naman ako. I want to thank Rhia whole heartedly for the delicious Chicken Steak that filled up my tummy. =D

While and after chomping the BK goodies, we talked about a lot of things (in short, nagtsismisan) related to people, especially our classmates. She also shared family life and love life stories. She told me something that made my heart jumped for joy.. he told me about what Dave told her... that they will prioritize (I don't know if this is the right term to use) keeping me as their company during breaks because.. uhmm.. yeah, they like me. =D Naks... nakakatuwa naman. I feel so appreciated. Thanks guys.

[ lessons learned for today ]
Did you know that...
1. Today, July 9, Argentina is celebrating their Independence Day?
2. Charles Darwin's illness, which afflicted him for 40 years, could have been Chagas disease, an exotic South American parasitic infection transmitted by the bite of the assassin bug, a hematophagous insect, while he was exploring the Andes during the famed voyage of the Beagle?

No comments: