lakas ng loob!

An Open Letter to One Pathetic Bitch


Truthfully, this is an edited version of a blog entry from Theena's friendster blog (I don't know her personally but.. yeah, she's a ka-friendster. hehe). These are the exact words I've been wanting to tell to some fucktard (fuckin' retard) who had the nerve to stab me on the back though I've been so nice to her. Read on:

what makes ur life so perfect that u get to question mine?

between the 2 of us ,i am proud 2 say that I AM the lesser evil. You need to open ur eyes pare.. uv been hurting a lot of people unconsciously and u r puttin up a front na kawawa ka and peeps need to sympathize. Grow uP! i know wut uv been saying behind my back, "si rakel ay ganyan at ganito..." that i accept. thats fine with me, i never denied the fact that some peopLE dont like me, cant blame 'em, do i luk like a freakin people person? nah. pro wut if i spill out ur own beans, and tell everyone wut type of person u r huh? why dont we do that, lets clean each other's closet huh? I am not afraid.. and ul be surprised how much i am willing to spill... since pinocchio wud hav been embarrsed with ur fascinating lying capabilities.. haha! hmmm...tempting.

u know what i cud not take? its the fact that i was somehow nice to u. and ur aware of it. ang bait ko sayo, bigla kang naging monster. d ko lam kung ano reason..

u know wut? u brought back d old me. Ok naman tayo, bigla kang nagpalutang ng mga isyu tungkol sa'kin... naghanap ka pa ng karamay! tang-ina mo, nasira pa pagkakaibigan nila rhiane and her barkada dahil lang sa namamalimos ka ng atensyon. nanggamit ka ng mga nananahimik na tao para lang makamot mo yang nangangati mong dila! wala na akong magagawa sayo, patay na konsensya mo. Hayaan mo, Karma is doing her rounds na, baka malapit na sya sayo. I dont hav 2 roll out d red c for anyone anymore. i dont care if people wont like me. u made me numb and i am feeling fabulous about it.

remember, i WAS NICE TO U. past tense.

Underscores Mine.

No comments: