falling all over again...

[ senti! senti! ]
too much hating naman dito sa site na ito, konting love muna... *kilig* hehe.

It took
one look
and forever lay out in front of me


I often laugh at you, pointing out on your every little pretty imperfections. It makes me happy doing that, to be able to find even just a slight defect on you... because you seem so perfect to me. But I guess your faults only adds up to the reasons why I consider you perfect.

One smile
then I died
only to be revived by you


You may never know this, but in everything I do, you are part of the inspiration that drives me to work hard and give my best. It's hard to be something in this world, but I will try, and try again if ever I stumble and fall, just to let you know how much strength you've given me to go on.

There I was
thought I had everything
figured out
goes to show just how much I know
bout the way life plays out

i take one step away
and I find myself coming back
to you
my one and only
one and only
you..


You will never be history in my life, only an eternal present. If I can't make you stay, then I have no choice but to walk away with you. If you don't want me to go with you, then I have no choice but to just continue my life alone, feeling complete, knowing that I've found my purpose on earth by becoming a better person because of you. Thank you for touching my life, for letting me experience the magic of unconditional love.

Italicized text are lyrics from the song "Your Song", by Parokya ni Edgar

No comments: