wtf?!?!

arrgghhh!! sana naman maging OK ung presentation namin tomorrow sa speech class!!

I've just heard from Paul that there will be another Quiz Bowl scheduled next month. This time, the fight will be IAS inter-departmental level(is that right? I'm not sure what term to use, so bear with me.), meaning there will be representatives from the different IAS courses - a pair from masscom, a pair from the english and so on. I will be the other half of PolSci's representative, being the other half of last sem's Political Science quiz bowl champions, with Paul as my partner. But Paul told me that he can't be my partner in the coming IAS quiz bowl because he was qualified from doing so, being a member of an org I beleve. He said that there will be an elimination round for prospective partners... I just hope he/she is as good as Paul... =D

errors of this entry will be fixed later, I'm in a hurry... thanks.

No comments: