the skeleton key

[ movie reviews ]

had downloaded and watched two movies today, one is Herbie: Fully Loaded (starring Lindsay Lohan) and the other is The Skeleton Key which starred Kate Hudson (showing will start Aug. 12 in U.S, I don't know if it will be released here)

Well, Herbie Fully Loaded is a fun and entertaining movie, it's not that good, but it's OK. The Skeleton Key is my kind of horror flick. It doesn't feature montrous entities or walking skeletons (lolz). I just find the concept original and the story, unpredictable. The story progresses slowly, so if you're the type who wants instant action, you'll just probably doze off, but if you got the patience to wait for the big twist, sit tight and I promise, you'll be hooked as soon as you hit the last 30 minutes of the movie. here, I've provided you some scenes from the movie:

[ spoiler shots ]



No comments: