in this time of the year...

I arrived at school at 1 o'clock in the afternoon just to find out that we don't have a class today on INTEREL because Mrs. Reyes have attended some important function... that means the start of my first class today is actually 4:30 PM... so I needed to spend 40 pesos for my internet usage outside, at WebTour PC shop specifically. Oh, I forgot to tell you, my hair is kinda looking good today because I have it relaxed last Sunday. Sorry but I don't have some interesting stories to share today... well, not quite... I do have some stories to tell:

a. doms and I talked until 9PM today... of course, we've shared interesting stories, exchanged views about some things... y'know, usual friends chika stuff.. hehe. We've talked about one type of guy, the kind who uses "psychiatry" in getting the babes. The type that acts as if he knows your real dilemmas in life, knows the person you are and tells you that he is the fittest guy to take so as to heal the wounds of your heart... lolz. She told me about some guy who hit on her one time with this kind of approach:

GUY: "man-hater ka no?"
DOMS: "hinde"
GUY: "hindi, aminin mo na, man-hater ka. akala mo lahat ng lalaki magkakatulad na lang. man-hater ka d ba?"
DOMS: "ewan ko sayo."
GUY: "gusto mo try natin?"

hahaha!! nakakatawa no... well, can't blame all those guys who hit on my friend Doms, coz she's really something. As much as I want to provide a picture of her here, I think I'd better not, she'll go hysterical once she knew about it. Doms is really allergic in seeing her own face... she so abhors vainglory... hehe.

she also told me about another guy telling her this:

GUY2: "ano na nga ulet pangalan nung kaibigan mong yun?" (referring to Ron, our common friend)
DOMS: "Ron! Ano ka ba!?"
GUY2: "pasensya ka na ha? Doms na lang ang alam kong pangalan eh.."

yeah right. haha!

b. ang kulet ni dwight kanina!! umiinom daw ako ng ihi!! haha! the reason why is because of my fondness in drinking apple flavored C2, which is urine-like in color. everytime i tried to drink, he'll make me hear something like, "mmm.. sarap ng ihi.." or "rakel, bakit ka umiinom ng ihi? sarap?", then may kasamang pang-asar na tawa! haha! ang kulet mo dwight! on my way sa sakayan, nasalubong ko naman siya, and guess what he was holding? An Apple flavored C2!! hahaha! Ihi pala dwight ha?! praning!

c. Herbert and I had a deep conversation about politics and personal stuff. I like his being openminded and understanding. Ikan, thanks for being the outlet of my emotions... thanks for seeing the good side in me.. thanks for being a friend. =D

No comments: