not funny at all...

forgive me
I've fallen for you;
for your grand simplicity,
for being a humble stand-out,
for being funny at the right time,
for being serious at the right time,
for just being inexplicably you.

sorry
if my past is full of imperfections,
mistakes I can't undo anymore.
if you'll see on my forehead
a mark that you would be ashamed of -
I've tried to erase it,
but it was permanently etched,
I've tried to remove it,
so ugly,
so wrong,
so much like me...
I realized, I stopped,
it only became uglier,
turned into something acceptable
by the prejudice eyes
but something not so me.

So it's up to you now
if you'll turn your back and not dare to reconsider,
I was hoping not.
I don't want to go back anymore
to that old place full of bitter memories,
the place where you tried to rescue me from.

I love you
it's not so often that I say this to your kind,
a foreign feeling,
a different kind of burning,
a change I didn't plan to undergo from the start...
but you led me to.

don't let my plea just be another echo,
this voice is from a different person now.

= = = = = = = = = = =


Thursday is supposed to be a rest day for me, no classes to attend to, no books to read, but I think the lazy-ass routine would have to be set aside for tomorrow, because I'll be attending the first ROTARACT club meeting. I don't know exactly what the meeting will be all about but I just wish it wouldn't have to take so much time to produce substantial propositions. I hope we'll finish a lot of work tomorrow.

OMG! The membership fee for the club is 50 pesos... a month!! whoa! haha! natatawa nga ako sa sarili ko kasi nagkukuwenta nako kung magkano ung dapat kong ibawas sa baon ko everyday just to be able to pay off the monthly fee... hehe.

Blessed talaga ang mga mabubuting tao... one good example is Nadine, my classmate, she's the type who doesn't talk too much but kanina lang, Ma'am Gemzon announced that she's our monarch sa aming Intro to Law class. Well, monarch kasi ung tawag dun sa nakakuha ng pinakamataas na grade. I'm so proud of her, coz she really deserved it. Congrats Nadine!

No comments: