rants again, I guess...

still can't decide what I'm gonna do!! it's bobbie's birthday bash tomorrow, she invited us to join in the celebration at a private resort in Laguna... the problem is, the call time is 4pm and I've got classes up to 7:30pm! Hay nako.. hindi na lang ako papasok.. dadalhin ko na lang ung books ko dun sa swimming pool at dun ko na lang babasahin sina Fichte at Hegel. hay nako, mami-miss ko si.. si..., si DO! ay teka, hindi ba masyadong halata? hehe... waiittt!! may pag-uusapan pala kami ni Doms tomorrow... sorry doms, our chikahan is postponed.

anyweiz, marami naman kaming napag-usapan sa meeting namin sa Rotaract.. kaka-excite nga ang mga lined-up activities eh - Alay Lakad kaagad sa September 4, call time is 4AM! good luck naman sa akin. the logo making had been assigned to me and to julius rafanan (we have to make our own designs and the club will choose between our logos) I'm not expecting na mapipili ang aking logo, kasi rafanan's friend who will help him out is a FINE ARTS student. But hey! No competition, ayt? I'll contribute everything for the club to reach its goal, and according to ms. gemzon, the goals for now are for our club to be recognized by the university and to be able to achieve the prestigious "Rookie Rotary CLub of the Year" Award. Well, with the type of members and officers we have as of now, I know that somehow, nothing is impossible and those goals are just within reach.

[ rants again... ]

Ayaw nila akong tigilan. Nakakainis talaga. At ito pa ang nakakagalit talaga, pina-plastic nila ako!! gawd! pero y'know what? hindi na siguro talaga ako galit, the best word to describe what I'm feeling right now is irritation. nakaka-irita. some people just won't shut up. they are provoking a fight! as if they can handle me when I start to entertain. Ayoko lang talagang bumaba sa level nila, but they are trying to show me na I'm a weakling and can be easily stepped on pag hindi ko sila pinatulan... oh please, don't kid yourselves too much. once my anger becomes obvious, I'm telling you, you wouldn't find reasons to laugh or even just smile. besides, why should I waste my time on you, pantayan mo muna ako academically at baka maisipan pa kitang paglaanan kahit man lang konting panahon. haha!!

No comments: