wowowee!!

New MP3s on the Download Area:

Shake it Off- Mariah Carey
Dirty Little Secrets - All American Rejects
Stay (acoustic) - Cueshe
All the Way - Craig David
Speed of Sound - Coldplay

I'm feeling generous!! So here, I've uploaded the latest full album of 3 Doors Down "Seventeen Days" for all of you 3DD fanatics out there! CLiCK HERE! I just wanna remind you that the filesize of this album is 71 MB so expect a your download to last up to 3 hours or more... enjoy!

Did you know that Avril Lavigne has B-sides album (scraps that didn't make it to the released album, alanis a. has the same album, "feast on scraps") album that had been put up on sale at e-bay? the last bid was a whopping $355.. wow, that's a lot of money for a single cd, don't you think? the album consists of unreleased tracks including a demo versions.. well, I've already downloaded that 355 dollar worth album and currently, the songs are on my musicmatch player, sounds filling up my brother's room... hehe.. 17 tracks are all good baby!! thank God for internet.

I'm supposed to be reviewing for the midterm exams now, or at least reading and digesting even a single case out of the 25 cases that must be passed on wednesday next week, but hey, here I am, downloading full albums of my favorite artists and, burning them on cd, googling and reading writings of Kahlil Gibran. I don't feel like doing scholastic activities for now... I'm down with a sickness, not laziness this time, but sipon .. hmm.. sorry, I forgot what's the english term for that.. maybe you can offer some help? hehe.. anyweiz... I want to review for my POLS9 but I forgot to get my book from Rhiane.. so, yea, no review for today!! yey! even if the exams are tomorrow already, well, I'm not even sure if they'll gonna let me take the exams, so why bother to study? what for?

[ monkey business and chaotic resolve ]

I love the latest albums of Black Eyed Peas and PLUMB... I'm recommending them.

[ Google Print Beta ]

When Google offers something new, it is always, at the same time, something great. The same company who offered 2GB space for a free email service are offering Google Print, still on its Beta phase.

The 411: (source: http://print.google.com/googleprint/about.html)

What is Google Print?
Google's mission is to organize the world's information, but much of that information isn't yet online. Google Print aims to get it there by putting book content where you can find it most easily – right in your Google search results.

How does Google Print work?
Just do a search on the Google Print homepage. When we find a book whose content contains a match for your search terms, we'll link to it in your search results. Click a book title and you'll see the page of the book that has your search terms, along with other information about the book and "Buy this Book" links to online bookstores (you can view the entirety of public domain books or, for books under copyright, just a few pages or in some cases, only the title’s bibliographic data and brief snippets). You can also search for more information within that specific book and find nearby libraries that have it.

Where do these books come from?
The book content in Google Print comes from two sources: publishers and libraries.

No comments: