gone to TJ's dad 50th bday...

It's my brother's birthday, but I still went out to attend TJ's Dad 50th birthday.

A few 4aers were there. After munching on some catered food, we talked about our planned swimming outing this April. How much will be the budget for the transpo, for the food and for this and that... when suddenly, Maureen asked us if we want to join her instead (together with her family and her bf and his family) in celebrating her birthday on April 9 (though her birthday's on April 10) at some good resort in Laguna. And all we need to pay for is the transportation costs. That's a great deal since some of us can't put out a great deal of money to spend on luxury expenses such as this, especially those who are required to enroll this summer. But wait a minute... I just heard that the whole trip will be paid by the parents of mau's bf, walter. And that made some of us hesitant and reluctant to go. And we could only choose a few to come because we'll be spending other people's money.

Well anyweiz, they offered it to us freely which means we didn't ask for it in any way, and it's like an opportunity not just knocking but begging for us to be grabbed .. and wait... why do I keep on starting my sentences with the word "And"? oh well, grammatical errors again.. my brother will pick on me again once he read this entry, he never told me about reading my blog entries but I know he does.. so what? As long as I could completely express what I feel (though I know I'm also the only one who could completely understand what I've tried to express).. right?!

I've made a Karel Marquez fansite, go check it out and post comments on the cbox there... Click here to get there!

Speaking of my Karel's site, a potential friend e-mailed me telling me that she (name's carmina LALA..) wants to be my partner on managing the aforementioned site. I hope we'll be doing a great job working together.

No comments: