lame rumors

first off, even if Anwar is really Gay, I still love his voice and will continue to support him on American Idol.

free mp3s:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Constantine

Never Love this Way Again - Anwar Robinson

Everytime You go Away - Anthony Fedorov

I finally had the chance to watch American Idol last wednesday&thursday.. as expected, I fell in love once again with the show.. but unlike many AI4 fans, NOT with CONSTANTINE MAROULIS. yeah, the tongue's cute and the rock star look is likeable, but hey! let's face the fact that he isn't the best singer/performer in AI4.. although I still believe that he'll make it to the top 3... with BO and ANWAR, yes, ladies and gents, my instinct, together with my music-lover ear tells me so. My prediction is: No lady will make it to the top 3.


Nadia Turner Had Bid Farewell


Pero, malay nyo rin, mali din kasi ako ng prediction last AI3 na si Latoya London ang mananalo eh..

YEHEY!! ang saya! TULOY na TULOY na ang outing ng 4A tomorrow!! wahahaha!!! and guess what? my fansite is being applauded! ..hmm.. life is really good. ;)

No comments: