products of my boredom

images from deviantart.com



dear room

four walls, witness my emotions pour out
unbarred, watch me take the sympathy you offered
enclosed me within your consoling darkness
be my grave as I let my soul turn numb as I feel the coldness
bury me inside your kind-hearted emptiness
reserved for my hidden frustrations and silent cries
scream with me - names - that murdered my privilege to dream
join me, we will laugh off this tiny piece of sanity left in me

P.S.
help me pretend that I enjoy this life-long bleeding



New Song>

a song playing on the air
the same song I used to dedicate to you
as lovely as you are, the beauty of its melody
touched my heart in the same you've touched mine
I'll suddenly fall into trance, a spirit uplifted
with reasons I never dared question to find

used to, have beens - simply pertains to things abandoned and forgotten
no more love songs to give hope
a broken record is not worth being listened to
years of an unrequitted love had gave way to its end
now fading out, the music lover moves to play a new song...

No comments: